National AgriCare Hybrid Seeds Ltd
‘National AgriCare Hybrid Seeds Limited’ is a sister concern of National AgriCare Group. NAHSL is playing a very important role towards maintaining food security of the country by distributing different hybrid and inbred varieties of cereal & vegetables. These high quality varieties have created a positive brand image and a foundation of trust among the farmers.
- Hybrid Seeds:
Variety: Janokraj (SQR-6)
- Resistant variety to cold and drought.
- Sterility percentage very low.
- No shattering and lodging tendency.
- Cooking quality is very good.
Season: Boro and late Boro
Seed rate: 5 Kg/acre
Duration: 140-145 days
Yield: 110-120 Mon/acre
- Single cross hybrid
- Excellent seed setting with complete tip filling.
- Good lodging tolerance.
- Uniform placement of cobs.
- Stable and consistent yielder.
- Disease and insect tolerance
Seed rate: 7-8 Kg/acre
Duration: 140-150 days
Yield: 10-12 MT/ha
- Inbred Seeds:
Rice Seeds: BRRI Dhan-28